Colorado Women of Influence is a referral-only Membership Organization. Established in 2008, our goal is to create a community of supportive colleagues at an executive level: women who understand the challenges of creating a successful career and then taking it to the next level. We firmly believe that when women are financially successful, they have better choices and our entire community benefits.
COWOI is not affiliated with any political group or governmental entity. We do not participate in political campaigns or support any one candidate or party over another.
Our Members espouse our defining values: integrity, authenticity, resiliency, generosity, collaboration and community building.
Our Members are an eclectic group of accomplished women at all stages of their careers and all walks of life: Entrepreneurs, Owners, Executive Directors, Presidents and CEOs from the business world, as well as leaders of academia, government, the arts, athletics and community organizations.
The vision of Colorado Women of Influence is to become THE gathering place for high-level women in business who are passionate to share their hard-earned knowledge and wisdom with each other and those motivated to create the life of their dreams.
We come together:
• in recognition and celebration to honor what we have accomplished,
• to praise what others have done for us,
• to support each other,
• to provide resources we need to grow to a whole new level of success,
• to become mentors and an informal board of directors to help us work out solutions to the challenges we face in our personal and professional lives,
• and to recognize and support other local organizations who encourage women’s self-sufficiency.
The role of Colorado Women of Influence:
• to provide a safe atmosphere of absolute integrity, confidentiality and trust,
• and above all, to encourage each other to THINK BIG!
Thank you in advance for helping Colorado Women of Influence become THE resource for women in Northern Colorado!